Welcome to our new website!
We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!
If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!
My treatment from Tom Daniels was AWESOME!! He took the time to understand my needs!! He was a pleasure to work with ! Cute smile too!!
My wife and I bought two new lancers. Overall the the salesmanship was good. The product we bought was very good as well. They have bar none the most courteous finance guy in the business. We gave the MGR a finance rate we were approved for from the bank and within one day the finance office matched it. We received a very fair trade in value on our vehicles and our loan term was even better than we expected. So over all our experience was pretty good. We love the style and handling of the vehicles and their gas mileage is better than what is on the sticker. We did have a blow out on the rear left tire due to a manufacturer defect (Yokohama AVID SB34 205/60/R16). The dealer replaced the rim and the tire even though the liability should have been on the tire manufacturer. Yokohama on the other hand wanted us to drive around and find a dealer to replace the tire. Orange Park Mitsubishi was nice enough to assume the defective tire and fix it. The Mitisubishi manufacturer consumer hotline was very rude and basically said TY for your dual car purchase now find a tire dealer to deal with your problem. Orange Park Mitsubishi dealt with the issue and placed customer satisfaction over profit.
1. This dealer would be the reason I would buy another Mitsubishi and not the customer service for the manufacturer. Mitsubishi consumer hotline treated me like I was supposed to know the tire was going to blow.
2. Sales was quick and to the point with fair pricing.
3. Finance MGR was very quick and very fair and hid nothing. He was straight forward with the numbers and our numbers matched with a first time go.
4. Service Dept replaced a tire and rim that Yokohama and Mitsubishi wouldn't replace even though it was a defective tire that caused the damage to the rim. So this service dept looks out for their customers even when the Manufacturer told us to suck up the damage.
Overall I would buy another car from this Auto group but it WOULD NOT be a Mitsubishi. The manufacturer blamed it on the tire company and the tire company and Mitsubishi (Corporate) told us to drive around and find a replacement and they may reimburse us...Um tire blown... How do you drive around and look for a tire when its blown..???????
5. Mitsubishi Road Side Assistance that comes with the car WOULD NOT pick up our car only two days after it was bought even though the breakdown was caused by an equipment malfunction. I will never buy a Mitsubishi EVER again but I would buy a car from Tom and Pete as this car group owns several lots and their service is dynamite.
8105 Blanding BlvdJacksonville, FL 32244